This sit up test can be used as a simple measure of strength or strength endurance.
To improve the strength of your core, see the Core Strength Training section of tis site.
- Complete as many sit ups as you are able to in 60 seconds.
- Knees should be bent with feet flat on the floor.
- You may support your feet under a chair or with a partner.
- Shoulders must touch floor at the bottom of each sit up.
- Elbows should touch knees at top of sit up.
- Keep hands to side of head.
- Use the calculator below to see how you compare to others.